- Have you considered running your Lean Sigma training in-house?
- Save money by paying per class rather than per person
- Have your course designed to meet your specific needs
- Solve some of your biggest issues during training
- Develop a Governance Strategy to ensure Lean Sigma is sustainable in your organisation
Many organisations are now organising Lean Training in-house rather than attending generic open course. This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course is primarily aimed at organisations who are currently embarking on Lean or Six Sigma business improvement initiatives.
- Do you want to improve your organisation?
- Do you want to improve quality, efficiency, compliance, cost reduction, productivity?
- Do you want to reduce waste and non value add?
- Applicable to any Organisation, irrespective of size or sector
The Black Belt Training provides participants with strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, business skills and has a strong emphasis on Waste Elimination and Variation Reduction.
As part of the ten day Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course participants will complete a practical business improvement project.
This course is suitable for all employees who are currently certified at a Green Belt level or have significant business improvement experience and significant experience using a range of process improvement tools (Process Mapping, VSM, RCA, FMEA, etc.)
Duration: 10 Days
- Business Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Lean Principles
- Six Sigma & DMAIC
- Kaizen Methods
- Problem Solving
Define & Measure
- Customer Requirements – Voice of the Customer
- Business Case Development
- Project Charter Development
- Process Mapping
- Value Stream Mapping
- Process Capability
Analyse & Improve
- 5 Whys
- Root Cause Analysis
- Value Streams
- SIPOC Process
- Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Standardisation of Processes
- Poke Yoke – Mistake Proofing
- Process Control
- Review and Action
At the end of the training course participants will be able to :
– Understand the fundamentals of Business Improvement.
Understand Lean Principles and Waste Elimination.
– Understand the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement.
– Understand the tools involved in the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control phases.
– Understand the use of the tools in characterising processes, analysing process data, solving problems and controlling processes.
– Use the key tools to solve practical business problems.
Participants will be required to select an improvement project on which to work during and after the training course. Details of this project will be discussed as part of the pre-course questionnaire.
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course is supported with a very comprehensive training manual and selected text books to be used as a reference source after the course.
This course is delivered by Finbarr Sheehy.
Contact us today for the best price.